- All submissions should follow the style of NTU Management Review (see below), and are subject to the double-blind review. Authors will be notified once the manuscripts are accepted. We strongly encourage the authors further submit the manuscripts to NTU Management Review. All these papers will follow a fast-track review process.
- All accepted papers are required to be presented by the author(s) at the conference.
- Once the awarded paper submit to NTU Management Review after revision, a submission fee (NT$3,000 or US$100) is needed.
NTU Management Review Style Guide
- All submissions should conform to the editorial guidelines and formats of NTU Management Review (http://review.management.ntu.edu.tw/page.aspx?pid=24&lang=en). The reviewing process follows the criteria of NTU Management Review which include: significance of the topic, relevant literature, research questions, purpose, methodology, and quality of analysis or coherence of argument. For further information, please visit our website at https://mtpc2021.conf.tw.
- Manuscripts should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spaced throughout (including the abstract, texts, references, appendices, tables, and figures...etc.). As reviewers often prefer to write notes on the manuscripts, authors should use one inch (2.54 centimeters) margins. All pages, including tables, figures, appendices, and references should be serially numbered at the end of the article. Manuscript length should be limited to 50 pages including references, appendices, tables, and figures.